If you have any other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
1. What is custom training?
Custom training is tailoring courses to suit your challenges and needs. Rest assured as we will work together with you to identify any areas of concern.
2. How are the courses delivered?
Courses can be delivered online or in person at your office or any other location you prefer.
3. Do I need special technology to participate?
For online courses, all you need is a computer with a camera, microphone functions and Wi-Fi connection. Some of the courses may require a secondary monitor for hands on practice.
4. Do I have to buy any books for the courses?
No. Our instructors will prepare materials for the training. For online courses, you will receive a PDF and in person, the instructor will bring printed material.
5. I need to do training for my group outside my office, and I have no idea where to start. Can you help me?
Yes. We will find a suitable location for the training with Wifi, Projector and Catering (if required).
6. Are your courses expensive?
We will try to work within your budget and provide options.
7. My organization needs training but I do not know where to start.
We will assist you with identifying any areas in your organization where training can solve challenges.
8. If a pandemic like Covid19 comes back and I am doing in person courses, what happens?
Do not worry. We will assist you in pivoting the courses from in person to online.
9. How many hours are the courses?
The hours are quite flexible and can be tailored to either one day or can span a few days for a few hours.